Scorpion Track S5 Plus Tracking System
Scorpion Track DRIVER S5 Plus -VTS responds to all known methods of vehicle theft including techniques used by the modern day thief such as ‘relay theft’, ‘key cloning’ or various means in which the vehicles’ on-board computer is hacked.
Automatic Driver Recognition
Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags provide immediate theft detection if the vehicle is stolen without keys.
The Scorpion Track S5 Plus is supplied with two Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags – if the vehicle is moved without a tag detected, the unit sends an alert to the 24/7 Monitoring Centre who, in turn, will contact you to confirm whether a theft has occurred.
Offers an additional layer of security that is independent of the vehicle manufacturer’s in-built immobilisation that could be easily prone to attack. Scorpion Track S5 Plus users benefit from two types of immobilisation:
- Automatic Immobilisation* – The vehicle will only start when the authorised driver possessing the ADR tag is present. This feature can be armed and disarmed within the mobile app.
- Remote Immobilisation* – In the event of a vehicle theft with the ADR tag, the ScorpionTrack Monitoring Team can remotely immobilise the vehicle. Preventing the engine from being restarted if automatic immobilisation has not engaged.
- Insurance Approved
- Thatcham approved installers
- 24-hour control centre
- European Coverage
- Automatic Driver Recognition (ADR) tags
- No tag / No start
- Remote Immobilisation via Command Centre on Police Request
- Police Supported
- Multi-vehicle Tracking
- Battery Backup
- Low Battery Alerts
- Tow Away & Tamper Alerts
- Geofence Alerts
- Journey History
- Automatic Health Checks
- Web & App Access
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & GSM tracking technology
- Transferable to new vehicle
- 3 years device warranty
- 12 & 24 volt compatible
ScorpionTrack has been providing vehicle security since 1973 and the DRIVER S5-VLS is designed and manufactured in the UK to Police Preferred Specification.