Chameleon tint is the latest trend in automotive customizations. Originally manufactured by prestigious vehicle brands to protect their drivers from sun glare, the dynamic properties of the films gave a “Chameleon” like effect to the windscreen which it is known for now
The colour of the film will change depending on weather, lighting, temperature, and different angle of view. It does not constantly have the same look and will look differently depending on these factors which is where the term “chameleon” was derived from.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
BROWSE OUR RANGE OF CHAMELEON TINTS
90% Infared Heat Protection
This is the attention getter! Most commonly known as the “blue” tint has the biggest chameleon effect meaning that at different angles and lighting you can see different shades of blue.
80% Infared Heat Protection
Brand New unlike any tint before giving each car the look and feeling of a sunset, with strong chameleon tones changing from red to orange to pink to blue and purple. Sunset gives you the ultimate burning sky look and feel on the road no matter what time it is! Slight blue hue from inside that helps with sun glare
99% UV Rejection
This tint is one of our most popular tints since it has such a strong chameleon effect while providing comfort and privacy! The chameleon effect is very strong in this tint, and the colours can range from blue to green to purple to pink. It all depends on your car and angle of view!
WHY CHAMELEON TINTS?
Chameleon tint is the latest trend in automotive customizations. Originally manufactured by prestigious vehicle brands to protect their drivers from sun glare, the dynamic properties of the films gave a “Chameleon” like effect to the windscreen which it is known for now.
If you’ve considered window tints for your vehicle but are hesitant because you don’t like dreary grey or variations thereof, then the next best solution is chameleon window tinting in Manchester.
Instead of the usual grey or dark grey, chameleon tints reflect back the light in the sky. For example, if it’s a beautiful day with blue skies and fluffy white clouds, that’s what you’ll see in your vehicle’s window.
Chameleon tints are a bit like a mirrored windscreen, much like a mirror you have in your bathroom, but it is not a mirror at all.
Nor are they metallic, as they need to provide a clear view for the driver inside the vehicle. The tinted window screen will reflect back what is seen.
But since your front window is angled upwards, it will reflect back at you what it sees in the sky. The colours you see in your windows may vary depending on the weather for the day, and how bright or cloudy the sky is.
Air temperature can also affect the tinting film, and even the angle that you are viewing the window from. This is why it’s called chameleon, as it has properties that can change depending on outdoor conditions.
Chameleon windscreen tints were originally created by the more prestigious automobile brands for looks, as well as to provide protection from the sun’s glare.
Chameleon windscreen tints also provide that same sun glare protection. This window film is manufactured in the USA, shipped to the UK, and offers 99% blockage of harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun.
Besides the aesthetics, a driver and passengers can enjoy a more comfortable ride in the vehicle, as well as protection from sunburn or harmful skin diseases.
Currently, on offer, Aqua Blue or Cadbury Purple are the standard chameleon window tinting Manchester options for your vehicle.
So even if the skies aren’t blue that day, a bright blue or purple-blue shade will be reflected back in your window tinting. This shade is certainly attention-getting. There may be more colours on the way too!
Yes, they are, as well as surrounding areas in Bury, Stockport, Salford, Wigan, and Oldham, or other regions if you’re willing to drive in to experience our specialist services.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to ask plenty of questions when you visit our custom specialist workshop, or give us a call.
We can provide you with the full stats on the window screens so if you’re ever questioned, you can provide the necessary documents.
If you’re happy with plain grey window tint, then please visit our other window tints page, but if you want to make your vehicle look amazing, please browse our chameleon tints page to learn more!
The colour of the film will change depending on weather, lighting, temperature, and different angle of view. It does not constantly have the same look and will look differently depending on these factors which is why it is a “chameleon” tint.
Our film has been carefully sourced and offers the best in quality, imported directly from USA it offers 80% IR Heat Rejection and Blocks 99% of Ultra Violet Ray. The results, a much cooler interior and an extremely eye- catching windscreens with dynamic colour changing properties.
Our film has been carefully sourced and offers the best in quality, imported directly from USA it offers 80% IR Heat Rejection and Blocks 99% of Ultra Violet Ray. The results, a much cooler interior and an extremely eye-catching windscreens with dynamic colour changing properties.
CHAMELEON TINT - THE BENEFITS
- Stunning appearance – our Chameleon tint looks sleek, modern and attention-grabbing. If it is a bright day with fluffy clouds in the sky, this will be reflected in your window tints!
- Daytime privacy – the reflective film inside the Chameleon tint prevents vision through the glass, affording the driver and passengers a level of comfort that they won’t find in non-tinted cars.
- Security – the darkened glass from the Chameleon tint makes it harder for thieves to gain access to your car to steal any valuables you store inside.
- Shade from the sun and protection from damaging Ultra Violet Rays – the film in our Chameleon tint blocks 99% of UV Rays. This is ideal for individuals with sensitivity to sunlight or skin diseases. Too much UV radiation emitted from the sun damages the DNA in our skin cells, which can lead to skin cancer.
- Reduced glare – sunlight, flood lights and oncoming traffic headlights can be very distracting for drivers. The Chameleon tint reduces the blinding impact of this lighting, helping you to concentrate better on the road.
- Cooler interior – our Chameleon tint offers 80% Infrared (IR) Heat Rejection. The tint keeps out the sun’s UV rays, meaning the driver and passengers will stay cooler and more comfortable in the vehicle.
- Durability – if the windscreen glass gets shattered in an accident, the Chameleon tint holds the glass together.
- Protection for your car’s interiors – because it blocks the sun’s rays, a Chameleon tint prevents your dashboard and upholstery from sun damage. Copious amounts of sunlight can cause the leather in your car interiors to discolour and crack.
CHAMELEON TINTS FAQs
However, it also depends on which tint you opt for and your windscreens current Visual Light Transmission. Our Chameleon tint Range has a high Visual Light Transmission so shouldn’t be a problem. The Law requires at least 75% Visual Light Transmission for your windscreen in the UK
*Please check with us to be sure.
No, this is a chameleon tint!
It will change colours and reflectivity depending on angle of view, angle of windshield, and weather conditions. It doesn’t have a mirror like quality to it nor a metallic one. This comes from the 200 layers of polyester materials that are used in production of the tint.
Not at all! Since our tints have high light visibility transmission , the visibility from inside the car is not affected.
Tell your insurance company that you have window tints, as this counts as a modification to your car. If you need to make an insurance claim but haven’t told your insurance provider that you have tinted windows, you may not be eligible for compensation.
Immediately after the Chameleon tint has been applied, don’t open and close the windows for about 10 days, as the tint could still be wet. You need to allow some time so that the tint can set properly.
Avoid cleaning your tinted windows right away, as the tint needs time to dry and adhere to your window surface.
- Clean your tinted windows regularly. You can hand clean them, use a jet wash, or take your car to a car wash facility.
- Never scrub your windows harshly. Instead, use a soft cloth to wipe away dirt.
- Never use cleaning products or disinfectant wipes that contain alcohol or harsh chemicals such as ammonia. These will damage the film in your tinted windows and reduce the clarity.
- Use a spray that is specially formulated for cleaning car windows. Don’t spray it directly onto the car windows; spray it directly onto the cloth.
- Don’t use paper towels to clean or dry your tinted windows. These will leave tiny fibres all over, which are annoying and difficult to remove.
- Avoid continually touching your tinted windows with your hands, as this will leave streaks and smudges.
Yes, your car will still pass an MOT test, because Chameleon tint allows more than 70% of light to come through, which abides by the law.
If your car has too much tint on the windows, you will fail an MOT test.
However, if you pass an MOT test, don’t just assume that your window tints are legal. Check that your window tints are within the legal requirements and make sure you are abiding by the law.