At Car Specialist Customs, we are proud to offer a wide variety of options when it comes to making your car a unique expression of who you are. We are excited to share with you the option of our starlight.
The UK automotive aftermarket is thriving, ranking fourth in Europe and ninth in the world in terms of size, and turning over an annual £21.1 billion.
The sector supports 345,600 jobs and contributes £12.2 billion each year to the economy. And it is growing: the sector’s value is set to rise to £28 billion by 2022.
starlights are the latest in a long line of aftermarket customisation, and one of the most intricate and unique options you can choose.
In this article, we will be exploring the question ‘What cars have starlight headliners?’
First up, let’s gain an understanding of what starlights are.
What are Starlight headliners?
Have you ever looked up at the sky at night time when it isn’t cloudy? If so, you will be familiar with the beauty of a starlit night. At Car Specialist Customs, we can offer you the subtle and illuminating beauty of a star-filled night, on the interior roof of your car.
These lights are completely legal, as they do not cause an obstruction, they are placed above your head on the interior roof, completely out of your field of vision.
The true level of customisation for our starlights is massive, available in a wide range of colours with up to 500+ different options! You can choose white, several base colours or different variations.
Additionally, you can even also control how the lights twinkle, or if they stay on. The car starlight headliner can be optimised to twinkle at its own rate.
To add an extra layer of personability to your starlights, you can download an additional app to control the rate of twinkling to a level that you see fit. The starlights are controlled wirelessly through Bluetooth.
But which cars already have stars on their roof?
Can any car have Starlight headliners?
- The process starts by disconnecting all dome, map lights and other trim pieces and removing the vehicle’s headliner.
- Hundreds of small holes then need to be drilled or pinned in the top of the headliner mould, to fit the fiber optic lights, which are individually carefully placed just above the headliner fabric.
- These lights are then attached by adhesive, and then stranded together to be run to the location of the Light Source, typically in the trunk, rear seats, or under the vehicle’s dash, wherever you choose.
- The process can take many hours, depending on the number of lights you’re installing.
Unfortunately, convertible top cars, whether it’s a soft or hard hood are not able to have starlights installed, this is because the retracting and folding of the roof will potentially damage the wiring and lights. The same applies to cars with sun-roof windows
That being said, cars with sunroofs are able to have starlights installed. Our expert technicians can install starlights to your desired specification. As long as your roof is not convertible, it can be done.
For complete peace of mind, there is a lifetime warranty. So if one or more of your lights burn out, we can replace them for you under warranty, or if anything else should happen.
Our car roof starlight technicians know how to dismantle and remove the roof lining to install the lights, then reinstall it back in place perfectly. We are experienced in working on a wide range of different vehicles from different manufacturers.
Car Specialist Customs has taken the starlight headliners to another level. Our starlight kits represent what we were founded on: hard work, dedication and passion. The result, a heavenly feel above your head, and for your passengers whenever you are in your vehicle.
Which cars have Starlight headliners?
As you can imagine, these cars come at a premium price. With the ‘cheapest’ model setting you back over a quarter of a million pounds to buy outright, the added option of the starlight roof will add a pretty penny on top of that.
But what if we were to tell you, you could have the starlight roof on almost any car, with the option of changing the colour, strobing speed and positioning?
Well, we at Car Specialist Customs, can offer that very service, at a fraction of the price. Read on to find out.
Car Specialist Customs – Security services
Unfortunately, having a unique and eye-catching car can sometimes bring unwanted attention from people who may want to take it for themselves. And with the methods of car theft becoming more and more intricate, your car’s security could be compromised.
A car tracker can provide you peace of mind, and security for your vehicle. A worthy investment especially if you put time, money and consideration into your car customisation.
When it comes to knowing which car tracker to buy, it is best to know your budget and what your specific needs are, considering we have shared our entry-level tracker, and our most premium tracker, we feel we should share some information on 5 car trackers that you can buy today.
- ScorpionTrack S7 VTS – An affordable car tracker which houses features such as journey tracking, geo fencing and driver behavioural analysis. Interaction is facilitated through the use of a free app, providing 24/7 coverage 365 days a year. Click here to view the full specifications.
- Meta Trak Shield – A car tracker that offers the option to also have an immobiliser, this tracker has European coverage as standard, including real time tracking, tampering alerts and even towing alerts. To view the full specifications, click here.
- SmarTrack S5+ iMob – Featuring a no tag, no start function in which the car is immobilised until the correct tag is used, this tracker takes your security even further whilst including the standard GPS tracking features. Check the full list of specifications here.
- SmarTrack S5 D-iD – With the standard features available, this model of car tracker from SmarTrack offers a very user-friendly accessibility by having the user’s smartphone act as the ID Tag in order to start the vehicle. The full list of its specifications can be found here.
- MetaTrak Pulsar – This unique tracker requires no hardwiring and is fully wireless. With programmable ‘awake times’ this tracker is long lasting and efficient, see the full list of features and specs here.
If you’d like to know what security features come with your car as standard, the best course of action is to read your car’s handbook. Even if your vehicle has a high-security rating, the stock security features on your car may not be enough to prevent theft due to the advanced technologies thieves use such as relay amplifiers and transmitters.
Rest assured that the team at Car Specialist Customs has you covered in every department, whether you want unique starlights, security ensuring car trackers, and much more. As a certified and legal installer, we are more than happy to help you today.
Contact Car specialist customs today
If you’d like more information about our services and products, or clarity on how we can help you, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. Our specialist team provides around-the-clock quality care and services to help you find the product or service that fits your needs.
To reach us and get more information today, you can contact Car Specialist Customs at 07523 971347 or use our email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest responses and swift support from members of our team.
Alternatively, if you prefer to browse independently, you can find a portfolio of our work here with plenty of photos to show off our quality. Whatever you choose to do, we have no doubt that you’ll find what you’re looking for with us.
We hope to have answered the question “What cars have starlight headliners?” for more insightful articles on the services we offer and questions we want to help address, head over to our blog page.
We at Car Specialist Customs hope this has been an insightful and helpful resource for you, answering questions you may have had whilst providing an in-depth and thorough breakdown of our services along with the top-quality products that we offer.